What follows are some truly one-of-a-kind fly fishing videos.
These are the types of fishing trips and adventures that make you want to be out there on the water fishing… right now!
Plus, videos filled with amazing tips and tricks to help you perfect your fly fishing skills.
Some Of The Best Fly Fishing Videos We’ve Seen
Fly fishing for GT’s on Christmas Island saltwater flats:
Fly fishing is a joke: About the lure of fly fishing:
Breaking the surface: Atlantic salmon going for the dry fly:
Fly fishing tips for beginners:
Bass fly fishing:
Fly fishing for big brown trout in Oregon:
Advanced fly fishing trick casts:
Fly fishing the tails of sunset:
How to fly fish for trout:
In search of the perfect loop:
Father and son – A touching fly fishing video from a man who lost his father recently:
Others’ Best Collections Of Fly Fishing Videos
- The Best Fly Fishing Movie… Ever! – and no, it’s not A River Runs Through It. This is Field and Stream’s top pick.
- MidCurrent Fly Fishing Videos – techniques, knots, fly tying, travel ideas, and more.
- Orvis Fly Fishing Video Lessons – 12 helpful tips and techniques for newbies in video form.
- Sage Fly Fishing Films – the videos featured here aren’t just about the search for new fish or fisheries, but the pursuit of knowledge, experience and understanding.
- Vimeo Fly Fishing Channel – nearly 800 fly fishing videos shared by 2 fly fishing enthusiasts.
- Global FlyFisher Videos – almost 6,000 videos featuring fly tying techniques and general fly fishing adventures. Many are reader-submitted.
- Montana Wild Fly Fishing Videos – check out these videos of fly fishing in Montana by season, 2011 to the present.
- Rodtrip Must-See Fly Fishing Videos – a great collection of amazing fly fishing adventures.
- YouTube Fly Fishing Channel – over 600,000 amateur fly fishing videos, plus a few professional ones too.
- Conde Nast Fly Fishing 101 Videos – a series of fly fishing videos tailored to beginners.
- Fly Fishing Knot Tying Videos – see how to do lots of different fly tying knots. Organized alphabetically.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).